Registered Nurse (RN) - System Flex Pool - Tier II - FT - Days
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Overview: The Flex Pool is made up of an adaptable and dynamic
team of employees that is able to work in multiple service lines at
both Healthplex and Porter campuses. These include both medical and
cardiac intensive care units, medical and cardiac step down units,
Med/Surg, Ortho/Neuro, Oncology, and post-surgical units as well as
the occasional special assignment that may include procedural
areas. The Flex Pool is dedicated to providing exceptional care
when and where needed throughout the organization.
Responsibilities: RN essential functions include, but are not
- Collaboration with other health professionals, assessment,
analyzing assessment data.
- Establishing goals, planning care strategy, establishing
priorities of care, implementing care.
- Delegating tasks safely, providing safe direct and indirect
nursing care, evaluating responses to interventions.
- Performing additional nursing functions in accordance with
knowledge and skills acquired beyond basic nursing
- Assesses or manages the care of patients, or provides direct
- Flex between Porter and HealthPlex campuses in a variety of
settings that may include:
- critical care, intermediate care, med/surg, and ER.
- Diploma or Associate's degree (ADN) required, Bachelor of
Science in Nursing (BSN), or Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- 1 year Med/Surg experience (may accept a combination of RN and
LPN). (Above requirements can be met by the equivalent combination
of education and experience). Schedule
- Must work 36 hrs/week to include every other weekend and every
- Potential for call, only on scheduled shift if we have a low
census. Licensure / Certification
- Med/Surg Pod - Current Oklahoma Registered Nurse license, Basic
Life Support (BLS), and National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale
- IMC Pod and Critical Care Pod - in addition to current Oklahoma
RN license, BLS, and NIHSS, must also have Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) & Basic EKG interpretation certified within 6 months
- ER Pod - In addition to current Oklahoma RN license, BLS, ACLS,
NIHSS, and basic EKG, must have Pediatric Advanced Life Support
(PALS) and MANDT certification within 6 months of employment.
- All required certifications BLS, ACLS, NIHSS, PALS, and MANDT
must be maintained thru re-training for duration of
- Must be able to float between all the units of at least two of
the approved pods.
- Approved pods include:
- Med/Surg - 4N, 3NW, 3NE, MSO, and Ortho/Spine.
- Intermediate Care - PCU and PCCU.
- Critical Care - ICU and CVICU.
- Emergency Department - Hwy 9, Moore Medical Center, Porter, and
HealthPlex campuses. Compensation / Benefits
- $27.84-$45.46/hr based on previous work experience.
- Flex premium $12.50/hr.
- Evening differential $2.50/hr.
- Night differential $3.00/hr.
- Weekend differential $3.00/hr.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship
opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, and opportunities
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Moore , Registered Nurse (RN) - System Flex Pool - Tier II - FT - Days, Healthcare , Tuttle, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!