Registered Nurse I - Circulator Surgery - Heart Team - FT - 8hr - Days - HealthPlex - Sign On Bonus
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Overview: Up to $10K Sign On Bonus We have operating rooms
located at the Porter campus and the HealthPlex campus. The Porter
campus has 10 operating rooms with services ranging from urology,
general, neurology, and bariatrics. The HealthPlex campus has 6
operating rooms in the main OR with services of orthopedics,
general, and ENT, 1 hybrid room for cardiac cases, and 3 operating
rooms for GYN and Robotic cases. Our scrub techs demonstrate
teamwork, ensuring the sterile environment is maintained, and
keeping a safe environment for our patients. We orient new scrub
techs to all of our surgical areas by providing an extensive
orientation with a dedicated preceptor in which scrub techs become
proficient in all of our service lines. Take the next step of your
career and join our amazing surgical services department where our
staff provide professional and dedicated care, one patient at a
time. Responsibilities: RN essential functions include, but are not
- Collaboration with other health professionals, assessment,
analyzing assessment data, establishing goals, planning care
strategy, establishing priorities of care, implementing care,
delegating tasks safely, providing safe direct and indirect nursing
care, evaluating responses to interventions, and performing
additional nursing functions in accordance with knowledge and
skills acquired beyond basic nursing preparation.
- Plans, prepares, and provides individualized peri-operative
care utilizing the nursing process.
- Directs surgery department staff in the care of the surgical
- Cares for all ages of patients; infant to geriatric.
- Diploma or Associates degree required, Bachelor of Science in
Nursing or Master's of Science in Nursing preferred. Experience
- Previous experience in healthcare field preferred.
- CVOR experience highly preferred. (Above requirements can be
met by the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Monday-Friday, .
- 15 call shifts per month. Licensure / Certification
- Oklahoma Registered Nurse license.
- Basic life support training or re-training is required during
orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current basic life support is required to be maintained thru
re-training for duration of employment. Compensation / Benefits
- Hourly rate depending on previous work experience.
- Shift and weekend differentials.
- Clinical Ladder opportunities.
- Sign On Bonus paid over 1 year.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term
disability, long-term disability, life insurance, paid time off
(PTO), paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, scholarship
opportunities, retirement plans, free parking, cafeteria discounts,
employee assistance program and opportunities for advancement.
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Moore , Registered Nurse I - Circulator Surgery - Heart Team - FT - 8hr - Days - HealthPlex - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Blanchard, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!